An Ode to the 2005 batch

I feel the need to thank some of the 2005 batch guys personally, so here goes :

I would like to thank

Chito - For being my first inspiration in college.
Sid Lal - For showing me, even Entelechy is possible with sheer dedication.
Anushree - For showing me, there are high-flying people who are humble as well.
Camo - For showing me that a Dota game can be won with great leadership even if the opp is much stronger.
Abhinav Krishna - For showing me writers can be pretty hip as well.
Rohan - For showing me how conveniently one can run away with prize money without giving a treat.
Kanni - For convincing me how valuable a WOW account is.
Rohit Bhagya - For showing me, you dont have to be cool to be a dude.
Hummer - For some seriously imba career advice, and for convincing me that Ganja is not good for health.
Glaze - For showing me, I am not as thin as I think.
Bssr - For the rather ironic statement in my first game as Techies - "Nice suicide re PoPe"
Charan - For telling me my ecampus password in the middle of a Dota game
x6 - For being the first andhrite dota player to talk to me in hindi when he asked ,"Ghar ja raha hai kya?"
Crypt - For showing me that you dont have to be bad at studies if you are a gamer.
Zephyr - For re-introducing me to AOE and for all his tips in the game.
Logan - For being the first person to kick me out of an AOE server.
Goon - For the statement "Shit! Cancer has been around so long I thought he is in my year"
Keeks - For showing me how popular one can be by being a noob at Dota
Anil Kishore - For being the neighbour I talked with only on DC.
Termi - For being a truly inspirational CS to Dota story.
Moor - For being one of the few people who knew me by face before knowing me as Cancer.

I might have missed out a few people. I'll keep adding to the list.

1 Response to "An Ode to the 2005 batch"

Post a Comment