Go Gujju Go

I am not kidding. The temperature here is in the mid 40s. It is about one in the afternoon. The air is still and dry. And outside my house is a baraat in full swing. The noise, as usual, is unbearable. How these people are managing to dance in the sweltering heat to that sickening music beats me. There is a whole bunch of kids and adults alike, dressed in the most suffocating attire you can imagine, dancing away to "beats waale" songs.

Dance Gujju Dance. Live Gujju Live. So much for that.

As I rest peacefully at home, there lie before me a host of articles that have been demanded. I shall list out the demands without naming the demandees. Readers are most welcome to criticize a certain topic. Please feel free to use the comments (I never moderate any comments ;) )

"Semiotics of ChiChi"
"The Battle of the Booze gang"
"What love means to me"
"Who are the welders?"
"Is BTF the real MATKA warriors?"
"How to write a good article" (I dont know why this has been demanded. I am a very ordinary writer, I assure you.)
"The tragedy that is Nakul Gupta"

I found the last topic extremely hillarious when it was brought to my notice (I am sure many you did too). So, I shall endeavour to fulfil the request as soon as possible. Until then, have fun. And ya, fakeipplplayer rocks.

2 Response to "Go Gujju Go"

Post a Comment