Hymn

Will you forgive me for what I have done,
though it were done before?
For what I've become?

Will you forgive the place that's true to me
-that I call home
where I am meant to be?



Would you heal the pain I have indoor?
but it wont suffice,
for I have more.

Would you lend me the power to see
what my tomorrow
has in store for me?

3 Response to "Hymn"

  • Anonymous Says:

    After the above, there is a pause in the score. and then an Amon Amarth shriek of "Aaannnsssweeerrrrr...." and then..

    Would you be my Pain?
    My misery?
    Would you be my death? For i cant fkin Feel !

    [CHORUS]
    Kill Me.. Make me Bleed
    Hurt my Tender Grave, Souls on FIreeee !!
    Pain and Misery, hunger for more.
    Pain and Misery, hunger for more.
    (Y)

    what say?


  • The PoPe Says:

    Let's hear it (Y) with the guitars of course ...


  • grandmaster Says:

    hey u got the initial lines of the HERO which Enrique missed out :D


Post a Comment